- It was unanimously decided to publicize de Students Reception organized by Oeiras City Council.
- It was unanimously decided that a proposal for scientific and technological dissemination activities will be prepared, to be delivered to the Oeiras City Council next September.
- It was unanimously decided that another edition of the Thesis Show will be held on Wednesday, November 6, in conjunction with the Campus Anniversary, with the organization in charge of Prof. Luísa Coheur.
- It was unanimously approved that no transportable air-conditioning system would be purchased.
- It was unanimously approved that the NSI data center can occupy the space currently occupied by the “computer museum”, if necessary, in the construction period.
- It was unanimously approved the Activity Report for 2018.
- It was unanimously decided that the dates of the Thesis Showcase will be postponed for two weeks.
- It was unanimously decided that Taguspark, S.A., could paint the central cooling building free of charge at its request.
- It was unanimously decided that WiFi will be reinforced at AEIST rooms.